- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
James Franco and his high school girlfriend, Jasmine.
whenever i give advice to someone i say ‘idk’ like 5 times a sentence because i’m so afraid they’ll follow my advice and ruin their life so yeah i can never seem to sure
This is like installing Windows on a Mac.
I am physically required to reblog this or my heart will stop beating.
oh my god
I want a cat dog
what do u do if ur feeling down and u have no one to talk to, or at least it seems like no one's bothered about it
Wow Disney Channel has really expanded its dialogue.
WAIT JUST ONE SECOND
Madi and Lily kissed
things said in majority of movies:
- "I TRUSTED YOU!!"
- "she’s not just some girl!"
- "I should have told you this a long time ago."
- "I’m not a little girl anymore!!"
- "but I love him!!"
-“You’re giving up your dream!”
“No dad, I’m giving up YOUR dream.”
"I knew your father. He was a good man."
*girl walks downstairs*
Guy: Wow… you look… great.